Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#108118 by EasyRider
Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:52 pm
If I or anyone try's to call my Ooma number, all they get is a very fast busy signal. This has been going on for an entire week. We can make outgoing calls, but incoming calls are now impossible. Our Ooma phone worked fine for the first six weeks and then just cratered on incoming capability.
#108121 by thunderbird
Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:49 am
EasyRider wrote:If I or anyone try's to call my Ooma number, all they get is a very fast busy signal. This has been going on for an entire week. We can make outgoing calls, but incoming calls are now impossible. Our Ooma phone worked fine for the first six weeks and then just cratered on incoming capability.

Have you removed power from the Ooma Telo, waited a few minutes and then repowered your Ooma Telo? This is the first thing to do. Then test.

Also make sure the Do Not Disturb (envelope) Icon on the face of the Ooma Telo isn't Amber. If it is, press and hold the Do Not Disturb icon until it turns Blue. If it is Blue, press and hold the Do Not Disturb icon until it turns Amber. Then press and hold it again until it turns Blue. Then test.