Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#107276 by billinin
Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:02 pm
I've had my Telo for a few weeks now and all is well. Last night I was out for a few hours, when I returned I noticed the play button was solid blue. I was expecting at least one call while I was away so I pushed the play button just to see. There were two new messages that were left while I was out, yet the play button was solid blue. The messages played fine. I also logged on to myooma and they were showing there as well. This is the first occurence of the play button not flashing orange after a message was left. Thanks
#107277 by thunderbird
Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:05 pm
billinin wrote:I've had my Telo for a few weeks now and all is well. Last night I was out for a few hours, when I returned I noticed the play button was solid blue. I was expecting at least one call while I was away so I pushed the play button just to see. There were two new messages that were left while I was out, yet the play button was solid blue. The messages played fine. I also logged on to myooma and they were showing there as well. This is the first occurence of the play button not flashing orange after a message was left. Thanks

Try removing power from your Ooma Telo, then repowering your Ooma Telo. Test using your cell phone and leave a message, and see if the voicemail indicator behaves correctly.