Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#104866 by sherpachris
Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:21 pm
I just upgraded to the new firmware for the HD2. When I dial into a conference bridge and try to enter the access code, the digits record twice. If I dial a code of 1234 the system sends 11223344. This worked fine with my old Ooma handset and firmware. I use conference bridges for at least 2 hours every day for work but now can't join these calls. Regular calling works fine. Any ideas?
#104868 by thunderbird
Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:12 pm
sherpachris wrote:I just upgraded to the new firmware for the HD2. When I dial into a conference bridge and try to enter the access code, the digits record twice. If I dial a code of 1234 the system sends 11223344. This worked fine with my old Ooma handset and firmware. I use conference bridges for at least 2 hours every day for work but now can't join these calls. Regular calling works fine. Any ideas?

Here is a series of things that you can try. I don’t know if any of them will work?

Power off the Ooma Telo for one hour. This allows the Ooma Servers to rebuild/repair your Ooma Profile.

Reboot the HD2 handset. This is done by pressing and holding the Off (Red Phone) button until the screen goes blank. Then release the Off button.

Unregister, then Reregister the HD2 handset(s).

With a phone connected to the Ooma Telo Phone port:
Star commands dialed using a phone connected to the Ooma Telo Phone Port.
Dial *#*#191 to unregister 1st HD2 handset or Linx device
Dial *#*#192 to unregister 2nd HD2 handset or Linx device
Dial *#*#193 to unregister 3rd HD2 handset or Linx device
Dial *#*#194 to unregister 4th HD2 handset or Linx device
Or
Dial *#*#199 to unregister all HD2 handsets or Linx devices

Press the tower button for more then three seconds on the face of the Ooma Telo to re-register the HD2 handsets or Linx devices. Follow directions on the HD2 handsets after the HD2 handset recognizes the Ooma Telo registration request.

Or

Access Ooma Setup, DECT Settings page to unregister and reregister HD2 handsets and/or Linx devices.

If your Ooma device is connected Modem-Ooma-Router, access your Ooma Setup pages by typing http://172.27.35.1 in your computer browser window. The Ooma Setup pages open. Click on DECT tab. The DECT Setting page opens.

If your connection is Modem-Router-Ooma or Modem/router-Ooma, temporarily connect a network cable from your Ooma device home port, to the wired LAN port of a computer. Temporarily turn off Wi-Fi in the computer, if turned on. Reboot the computer. Access your Ooma Setup pages by typing http://172.27.35.1 in your computer browser window. The Ooma Setup pages open. Click on the DECT tab. The DECT Settings page opens.

Please report back if to the forum if anything helps, or don’t help.

If none of these suggestions help, contact Ooma Customer Support:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST