Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#104538 by thunderbird
Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:18 am
MJF wrote:Just hit support on the top of the main ooma page? Chat and question say closes on weekends.

https://www.ooma.com/support

I just did a live chat with ooma and this is what they said:
Hours of operations of our Voice Line is Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM, or Saturday & Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Pacific Time.
#104539 by murphy
Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:22 am
The 452 number is the sales number, it is not for suoport.
#104540 by MJF
Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:33 am
Then when is the wrong number listed under the support page along with the chat information listed incorrectly.
#104541 by thunderbird
Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:01 am
MJF wrote:Then when is the wrong number listed under the support page along with the chat information listed incorrectly.

Hopefully one of the Ooma Moderators will read this and have corrections made to the Support page.

I think what the intent was to say that there isn't live chat during the weekend.
#104543 by MJF
Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:24 am
They have no idea what the issue is as the the support people for routing issues does not start untill 1pm EST.

*67 does seem to fix the issue as my private number always blocks outgoing number. This is just temp workaround as I can't block all my calls
#104566 by ewerneck
Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:55 am
Merry quiet Christmas to you all... but no outbound calls, today.

It is Christmas day and Ooma office is closed. No support, today: have you ever seen a phone company without 24/7 support?

We've tried dialing *96,97 and 98 before the calling number and it does not work. We cannot call support, neither, even to log a ticket. Hopefully someone from Ooma will see this post and help us out, as it does not seem to have any solutions in this forum.

Merry Christmas!
#104568 by lbmofo
Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:25 pm
ewerneck wrote:We've tried dialing *96,97 and 98 before the calling number and it does not work. We cannot call support, neither, even to log a ticket. Hopefully someone from Ooma will see this post and help us out, as it does not seem to have any solutions in this forum.

I have 3 Oomas hooked up and all are working. Try rebooting your modem, router, Ooma in order of connection.
#104576 by ewerneck
Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:27 pm
Maybe I spoke earlier than I should: I can make calls again, but the calls drop and some times the distortion is so bad that we have to hang up... any idea of what is going on? Is it my equipment?