Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:21 am
I live in Salt Lake and wanted an 801 area code for my phone number, you did not have any available in Salt Lake so I choose on e in a different town. I regret that now and would like to change my number to a local instead of a long distance one. what do I do.
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:08 pm
- Location: Cascade Mountains of Oregon
You need to call Ooma support at 888-711-6662. They may charge a fee to change the number.
- Posts: 9337
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:37 pm
- Location: Greater Seattle
Customer Since: 3/13/10
Hardware: Telo & Hub
Service: Premier 12/06/10
Verizon Port: 3/15/10 - 4/02/10
Internet: 100 Mbps/10 Mbps
MainStreetSHARES Ebates: get Ca$h Back when you shop online!!