Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#103638 by renniep
Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:30 pm
Using new HD2 handsets and some calls are being dropped after 5 or 10 seconds. Line goes completely dead and have to redial. Had to use a cell phone to actually make a call. I have a 25MB Comcast Internet speed and I have disconnected all other phones that I had been using and still having same problem. Appreciate any help.

Thanks
#103640 by lbmofo
Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:32 pm
Maybe some kind of firewall issue. How do you have your Ooma connected? To the router or directly to the modem? Do you have Uverse?
#103644 by renniep
Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:46 pm
Connected to the router using a powerline adapter (Zyxel) which is the same as the router. Has been working fine for about two weeks with a Panasonic Dect 6 system which I have disconnected thinking that might be the problem but that has not helped.
#103646 by lbmofo
Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:51 pm
renniep wrote:Connected to the router using a powerline adapter (Zyxel) which is the same as the router. Has been working fine for about two weeks with a Panasonic Dect 6 system which I have disconnected thinking that might be the problem but that has not helped.

For testing purposes, I would lose the powerline leg, and connect Telo directly to the router to see if you have the same issue (that would rule out the powerline adapter).