Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#103625 by LVKeith
Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:27 pm
I have ooma telo setup and working fine. I am using Panasonic Dect 6.0 3 phone system with no problems now. However, I noticed that both DECT and Bluetooth were enabled (I guess by default) in ooma telo setup. I do not need the bluetooth capability or the DECT capability. Would there be any advantage to disabling bluetooth and DECT in ooma telo setup (considering that everything seems to be working fine now)???
#103628 by thunderbird
Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:32 pm
LVKeith wrote:I have ooma telo setup and working fine. I am using Panasonic Dect 6.0 3 phone system with no problems now. However, I noticed that both DECT and Bluetooth were enabled (I guess by default) in ooma telo setup. I do not need the bluetooth capability or the DECT capability. Would there be any advantage to disabling bluetooth and DECT in ooma telo setup (considering that everything seems to be working fine now)???

There is no advantage to disable Bluethooth and/or DECT radio, unless you start having some kind of problem.
#103658 by murphy
Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:33 pm
Unless you purchased a bluetooth adapter and plugged it into the USB port there is no bluetooth.