Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#103350 by MRTK
Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:04 pm
I purchased a Panasonic KX-TCA60 Hands-Free headset for my OOMA HD2 phone. Unfortunately, folks on the other end say I sound like I'm far too far away from the microphone. When I use my Panasonic phone with that headset, they say I sound just about normal.

My conclusion is the HD2 doesn't like a wired headset very much--or doesn't like this Panasonic one. Anyone have a good experience with a headset? I really need a quality device as I work at home a great deal and need a wired unit to make my life easier.

Thanks,

TKH
#103407 by Jerald
Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:31 pm
MRTK wrote:I purchased a Panasonic KX-TCA60 Hands-Free headset for my OOMA HD2 phone. Unfortunately, folks on the other end say I sound like I'm far too far away from the microphone. When I use my Panasonic phone with that headset, they say I sound just about normal.

My conclusion is the HD2 doesn't like a wired headset very much--or doesn't like this Panasonic one. Anyone have a good experience with a headset? I really need a quality device as I work at home a great deal and need a wired unit to make my life easier.

Thanks,

TKH

The Panasonic KX-TCA60 Hands-Free headset is a very good headset for the price. I've owned several and seem to last for years.
My main problem is I get the cord caught in my desk drawer and destroy the cord. They work well with several phones that I own, but not the HD2 yet. Hoping for a firmware fix from Ooma.