Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#102882 by charlie
Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:53 am
Here's the back story:

So I got 2 of my 3 Ooma HD2 Handsets I ordered.

I have 2x Plantronics M175C headsets. I love them, and use them on my cell phone (with adapter) and my cordless phone.

I bought the HD2 headset because it now has a headphone jack. When connecting the headphones/headset to the handset callers complain that it's very staticy and they are unable to understand me. They sound ok, not great, but not horrible either.

What gives? 2x headsets, 2x headphones, problem still exists. Are Ooma HD2 not compatible with certain headsets? Anyone else using the headset jack have issues?

I also have a unit where the buttons are sticking so I'm going to RMA it.
#102883 by thunderbird
Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:31 am
charlie wrote:Here's the back story:

So I got 2 of my 3 Ooma HD2 Handsets I ordered.

I have 2x Plantronics M175C headsets. I love them, and use them on my cell phone (with adapter) and my cordless phone.

I bought the HD2 headset because it now has a headphone jack. When connecting the headphones/headset to the handset callers complain that it's very staticy and they are unable to understand me. They sound ok, not great, but not horrible either.

What gives? 2x headsets, 2x headphones, problem still exists. Are Ooma HD2 not compatible with certain headsets? Anyone else using the headset jack have issues?

I also have a unit where the buttons are sticking so I'm going to RMA it.

This is a problem that Ooma Engineering is working on. Set thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14688&start=20