Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#102693 by jh_austin
Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:23 pm
I just received two HD2 handsets today, after ordering them on Oct. 17. Both of them registered to the base without issues and downloaded the software upgrade fine. However, the down button doesn't work on one of the phones, while the other works perfectly well. A lot of the functionality, such as moving down the contact list, is impossible with the broken phone.

I just wanted to share that with the group. I'll have to call support tomorrow about a replacement phone.
#102694 by thunderbird
Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:44 pm
jh_austin wrote:I just received two HD2 handsets today, after ordering them on Oct. 17. Both of them registered to the base without issues and downloaded the software upgrade fine. However, the down button doesn't work on one of the phones, while the other works perfectly well. A lot of the functionality, such as moving down the contact list, is impossible with the broken phone.

I just wanted to share that with the group. I'll have to call support tomorrow about a replacement phone.

What Ooma Telo Firmware version are you using?
#102719 by jh_austin
Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:39 am
thunderbird wrote:Try pushing and holding the Off (red phone) button until the screen goes blank. This reboots the HD2 handset. Then try the Naviagion Pad down button.

I tried that. I also removed the batteries and reinserted them. It seems like a manufacturing issue to me on this one.