Version 62600

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
Post Reply
bille
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:02 pm

Version 62600

Post by bille » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Since my Telo was updated (in the last day) to Version 62600, the unit keeps loudly announcing whether or not I have any messages. Deleting messages makes no difference; it keeps on reminding me. Very annoying.

Suggestions? Or is this a new software glitch?

thunderbird
Posts: 6388
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Re: Version 62600

Post by thunderbird » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:27 pm

bille wrote:Since my Telo was updated (in the last day) to Version 62600, the unit keeps loudly announcing whether or not I have any messages. Deleting messages makes no difference; it keeps on reminding me. Very annoying.

Suggestions? Or is this a new software glitch?
Try removing power from the Ooma Telo, then repowering the Ooma Telo, and see if that helps.

scoobydooxp
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:04 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: Version 62600

Post by scoobydooxp » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:08 pm

I just received 62600 (rebooted while I was in the middle of working from home). Any idea what it changes?

thunderbird
Posts: 6388
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Re: Version 62600

Post by thunderbird » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:01 pm

scoobydooxp wrote:I just received 62600 (rebooted while I was in the middle of working from home). Any idea what it changes?
There are no release notes posted yet, but I would guess the update has to do with the New HD2 handset and New Linx devices.

Maybe there is a fix for the Echo problem that some people had?

etters
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Re: Version 62600

Post by etters » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:13 am

I used to be able to check my telo software release number at 172.27.35.1/internet/lp but this no longer works for me. What is the best way to check our current release number please?

thunderbird
Posts: 6388
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Re: Version 62600

Post by thunderbird » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:41 am

etters wrote:I used to be able to check my telo software release number at 172.27.35.1/internet/lp but this no longer works for me. What is the best way to check our current release number please?
Check for the version of Ooma Telo firmware that you have by Dialing *#*#001 with a phone connected to the Ooma Telo Phone port. The firmware version audio comes out of your Ooma Telo Speaker after dialing *#*#001 in one of your phones.

Or Access Ooma Setup and it is shown in the upper right corner of the window that opens.

If your Ooma device is connected Modem-Ooma-Router, access your Ooma Setup pages by typing http://172.27.35.1 in your computer browser window. The Ooma Setup pages open.

If your connection is Modem-Router-Ooma or Modem/router-Ooma, temporarily connect a network cable from your Ooma device home port, to the wired LAN port of a computer. Temporarily turn off Wi-Fi in the computer, if turned on. Reboot the computer. Access your Ooma Setup pages by typing http://172.27.35.1 in your computer browser window. The Ooma Setup pages open.

rbarkus
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Version 62600

Post by rbarkus » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:09 pm

How do you dial '#' ? Is that a Telo handset only character?

WJBertrand
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:53 pm
Location: Ventura, CA

Re: Version 62600

Post by WJBertrand » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:28 pm

rbarkus wrote:How do you dial '#' ? Is that a Telo handset only character?

Ha, ha, ha, ha - that's a good one!
WJBertrand
Ventura, CA

thunderbird
Posts: 6388
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Re: Version 62600

Post by thunderbird » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:35 pm

rbarkus wrote:How do you dial '#' ? Is that a Telo handset only character?
The hash (#) mark is located at the lower right hand corner of most phone keyboards.

Post Reply