Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#101912 by bille
Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:09 pm
Since my Telo was updated (in the last day) to Version 62600, the unit keeps loudly announcing whether or not I have any messages. Deleting messages makes no difference; it keeps on reminding me. Very annoying.

Suggestions? Or is this a new software glitch?
#101915 by thunderbird
Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:27 pm
bille wrote:Since my Telo was updated (in the last day) to Version 62600, the unit keeps loudly announcing whether or not I have any messages. Deleting messages makes no difference; it keeps on reminding me. Very annoying.

Suggestions? Or is this a new software glitch?

Try removing power from the Ooma Telo, then repowering the Ooma Telo, and see if that helps.
#101917 by scoobydooxp
Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:08 pm
I just received 62600 (rebooted while I was in the middle of working from home). Any idea what it changes?
#101921 by thunderbird
Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:01 pm
scoobydooxp wrote:I just received 62600 (rebooted while I was in the middle of working from home). Any idea what it changes?

There are no release notes posted yet, but I would guess the update has to do with the New HD2 handset and New Linx devices.

Maybe there is a fix for the Echo problem that some people had?
#102358 by etters
Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:13 am
I used to be able to check my telo software release number at 172.27.35.1/internet/lp but this no longer works for me. What is the best way to check our current release number please?
#102359 by thunderbird
Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:41 am
etters wrote:I used to be able to check my telo software release number at 172.27.35.1/internet/lp but this no longer works for me. What is the best way to check our current release number please?

Check for the version of Ooma Telo firmware that you have by Dialing *#*#001 with a phone connected to the Ooma Telo Phone port. The firmware version audio comes out of your Ooma Telo Speaker after dialing *#*#001 in one of your phones.

Or Access Ooma Setup and it is shown in the upper right corner of the window that opens.

If your Ooma device is connected Modem-Ooma-Router, access your Ooma Setup pages by typing http://172.27.35.1 in your computer browser window. The Ooma Setup pages open.

If your connection is Modem-Router-Ooma or Modem/router-Ooma, temporarily connect a network cable from your Ooma device home port, to the wired LAN port of a computer. Temporarily turn off Wi-Fi in the computer, if turned on. Reboot the computer. Access your Ooma Setup pages by typing http://172.27.35.1 in your computer browser window. The Ooma Setup pages open.
#103401 by WJBertrand
Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:28 pm
rbarkus wrote:How do you dial '#' ? Is that a Telo handset only character?

Ha, ha, ha, ha - that's a good one!
#103402 by thunderbird
Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:35 pm
rbarkus wrote:How do you dial '#' ? Is that a Telo handset only character?

The hash (#) mark is located at the lower right hand corner of most phone keyboards.