Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#102650 by SamA
Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:19 am
Mine are out for delivery... Getting a partial order would not bode well at all for me staying with Ooma.
#102655 by richj11
Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:32 am
SamA wrote:Mine are out for delivery... Getting a partial order would not bode well at all for me staying with Ooma.


Brace yourself Sam :)
#102777 by SMichlin
Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:36 pm
UPDATE: Received my two (2) HD2 Handsets Thursday, only 15 days after I ordered them. Spent 40+ minutes on the phone with CS trying to get contacts to sync using any method, but two levels of customer support were stumped. Ooma sending replacements. Someday. :(
#102779 by norrish
Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:48 pm
I order four phones and paid for four phones. Two arrived today. I called and it seems they sent me a partial shipment due to heavy demand and will be receiving my remaining order at a later date. The problem is, they still changed me for all four phones up front and never bothered to inform me of partial shipments until I called concerning the phones I was short. Not very good customer service.
#102780 by lbmofo
Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:50 pm
SMichlin wrote:UPDATE: Received my two (2) HD2 Handsets Thursday, only 15 days after I ordered them. Spent 40+ minutes on the phone with CS trying to get contacts to sync using any method, but two levels of customer support were stumped. Ooma sending replacements. Someday. :(

Try un-pairing the HD2s and pair again. And then sync again.
#102790 by thunderbird
Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:10 pm
SMichlin wrote:UPDATE: Received my two (2) HD2 Handsets Thursday, only 15 days after I ordered them. Spent 40+ minutes on the phone with CS trying to get contacts to sync using any method, but two levels of customer support were stumped. Ooma sending replacements. Someday. :(

Unregister/re-register Ooma Telo HD2 handsets/Linx devices
With a phone connected to the Ooma Telo:
Star commands dialed using a phone connected to the Ooma Telo Phone Port.
Dial *#*#191 to unregister 1st HD2 handset or Linx device
Dial *#*#192 to unregister 2nd HD2 handset or Linx device
Dial *#*#193 to unregister 3rd HD2 handset or Linx device
Dial *#*#194 to unregister 4th HD2 handset or Linx device
Or
Dial *#*#199 to unregister all HD2 handsets or Linx devices

Press the tower button for more then three seconds on the face of the Ooma Telo to re-register the HD2 handsets or Linx devices. Follow directions on the HD2 handsets after the HD2 handset recognizes the Ooma Telo registration request.

Or

Access Ooma Setup, DECT Settings page to unregister and reregister HD2 handsets and/or Linx devices.

If your Ooma device is connected Modem-Ooma-Router, access your Ooma Setup pages by typing http://172.27.35.1 in your computer browser window. The Ooma Setup pages open. Click on DECT tab. The DECT Setting page opens.

If your connection is Modem-Router-Ooma or Modem/router-Ooma, temporarily connect a network cable from your Ooma device home port, to the wired LAN port of a computer. Temporarily turn off Wi-Fi in the computer, if turned on. Reboot the computer. Access your Ooma Setup pages by typing http://172.27.35.1 in your computer browser window. The Ooma Setup pages open. Click on the DECT tab. The DECT Settings page opens.
#102848 by richj11
Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:37 am
norrish wrote:I order four phones and paid for four phones. Two arrived today. I called and it seems they sent me a partial shipment due to heavy demand and will be receiving my remaining order at a later date. The problem is, they still changed me for all four phones up front and never bothered to inform me of partial shipments until I called concerning the phones I was short. Not very good customer service.


After receiving my partial order, CS assured me (placated?) that I would receive tracking info for my two additional handsets with 48 hours.

And I have heard ..... NOTHING.

If they gave me an honest answer I would accept that... but don't lie to me about it.
#102853 by scoobydooxp
Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:48 am
I would not be too excited. The build quality is extremely sub par. I've had three HD2's now and all have had issues.

1. Charging base did not work out of the box
2. Handset died. It stopped working with-in 48 hours. Nothing on the screen. I only got to use it for 2 phone calls before it died.
3. Down button did not work out of the box

For $70 you would at least expect it to work for a year. They are sending a 4th. If there are any issues, I am just going to ask for a refund and get a nice DECT setup.
#102915 by alicat876
Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:47 am
My handsets are supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Three weeks after I placed my order. Of course, a nor'easter is also coming to NYC tomorrow so who knows if I will get them...

Nov 7: Got them. So far so good. Deregistered the old handsets, upgraded the software on the new ones, and they are up and running. Address book sync went seamlessly as well.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests