Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#101534 by fred67
Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:27 pm
Every so often it seems like I suddenly start getting a lot of spam calls; when I log in and check, I often find my "enable community" and "enable personal" blacklist options unchecked. I check them, save, check back a couple of times to make sure they are still set, log off... and a some time later (weeks? months?) I start getting spam calls again... lather, rinse, repeat.

The options often seem to get changed to - I always set it to continuous ring. Today when I checked back, not only was my personal list unchecked, but the community list was set to go to voicemail.

Reset again to both on and both continuous ring... but it's annoying to have to keep setting it. It's like Ooma's taking a payoff from spammers to let them through.
#102036 by fred67
Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:36 am
I don't change any settings. I logged in again today to find my personal blacklist unchecked, and the community black list set to go to voicemail instead of continuous ring. The only reason I stay a premium customer is the larger personal blacklist, so if they want a steady stream of income from me, they had better fix it.