Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#101518 by tbeltz
Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:26 pm
I need to deleat a contact in my contact file. I found the deleat coimmand at the top and I had the one checked which I wanted to deleat but it then questioned if I wanted my CONTACTS deleated. Made me think it may be going to deleat all my contacts. Just looking for some reassurance that it will only take out the one checked?? Thanks
#101521 by thunderbird
Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:01 pm
tbeltz wrote:I need to deleat a contact in my contact file. I found the deleat coimmand at the top and I had the one checked which I wanted to deleat but it then questioned if I wanted my CONTACTS deleated. Made me think it may be going to deleat all my contacts. Just looking for some reassurance that it will only take out the one checked?? Thanks

Go to https://my.ooma.com/contacts , put a check mark in front of the Contact you want to delete. Go to the Gear at the top (More) click on the down arrow and select (trash can) Delete, a message will come up “You sure you want to delete contact(s)?” Click on yes. Only the contact(s) that you have placed a check mark in front of will be deleted.