Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#100913 by mrbill16
Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:06 am
Had an issue today where people who called me would ring my Ooma, but then when I answered, it would disconnect. This happened from several different incoming calls. I did the standard things,ie: rebooted modem, router and Ooma box and the issue seems to be resolved, except for one little thing. The flower on the Ooma box is much dimmer than the other control icons. I did go through the 4 stages of illumination and the flower did change along with the other icons, but it still appears much dimmer than I remember it before today.

Am I imagining something that isn't a problem? :?
#100918 by thunderbird
Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:49 pm
mrbill16 wrote:Had an issue today where people who called me would ring my Ooma, but then when I answered, it would disconnect. This happened from several different incoming calls. I did the standard things,ie: rebooted modem, router and Ooma box and the issue seems to be resolved, except for one little thing. The flower on the Ooma box is much dimmer than the other control icons. I did go through the 4 stages of illumination and the flower did change along with the other icons, but it still appears much dimmer than I remember it before today.

Am I imagining something that isn't a problem? :?

It's probably not important as long as everything else functions okay.