Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#100131 by savannah317
Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:53 am
Everytime I log into my dash I get a message that says I'm at 83 percent complete for setting up my ooma. When I go to the "enable privacy setting" section it always shows off. I change it to "high" hit ok and it's like it doesn't register my entry because when I go back it still shows it to be off. :cry: This is the section that needs to be complete but it's not registering my choice. This is really fustrating to me :x because I'd like not to get calls from telemarketers and I don't know if it's registering but some computer glitch is showing it's not or if it's not really registering. Help!
#100133 by savannah317
Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:17 am
Ok, an update on my situation. I finally got it to 100 percent I had to go into "privacy settings" and tweak it the way I wanted it. Once I did that the privacy settings (that little slider bar) finally registered. It would've been nice if in that section it would have directed me to the privacy settings or had message that said "hey you need to go here for this to register" but at least it's at a hundered percent.