Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#99907 by popwireless
Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:18 pm
My spouse called me at work to say she had no phone service. When I got home I found that the 1 for line 1 was yellow. I reset the device buy pulling power and waiting two minutes and it came up blue. Both phones were on hook. This Telo is inbetween the router and the comcast cable modem.

We have had two interruptions of service in one week. Both apparently requiring power down resets. Today after a power outage the Telo would call out ring the person being called once and then disconnect to dial tone. A power down seemed to fix that.

On yet another occasion I found the large symbol blinking red for no apparent reason, powered down and it fixed itself after a few minutes.

I am puzzled about these issues.I'
#99910 by thunderbird
Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:23 pm
popwireless wrote:My spouse called me at work to say she had no phone service. When I got home I found that the 1 for line 1 was yellow. I reset the device buy pulling power and waiting two minutes and it came up blue. Both phones were on hook. This Telo is inbetween the router and the comcast cable modem.

We have had two interruptions of service in one week. Both apparently requiring power down resets. Today after a power outage the Telo would call out ring the person being called once and then disconnect to dial tone. A power down seemed to fix that.

On yet another occasion I found the large symbol blinking red for no apparent reason, powered down and it fixed itself after a few minutes.

I am puzzled about these issues.I'

Try connecting Modem-Router-Ooma and see if that helps.