Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#99425 by TysAri08
Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:16 pm
So, I've enabled Google Voice extension in my Ooma setup. There is a checkbox to use Google Voice number as outgoing CallerID. I have that box unchecked, but it is still going out. Anyone else had this happen? Were you able to do anything to get it to not display Google Voice number as your CID?
#99428 by TysAri08
Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:35 pm
Yes I did. It's been setup for probably a few months now and it's doing that.
#99438 by lbmofo
Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:59 am
I tested this, checked, unchecked works as intended. If checked, outgoing is GV number. If not checked, outgoing is main number.
#99448 by TysAri08
Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:17 pm
lbmofo, can you tell me what version of the software you have? I just can't think of what else would be different. Because for some reason, mine is definitely not working. I've tested it both ways multiple times.
#99785 by lbmofo
Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:41 pm
I am thinking it can't be the Telo firmware. Have you tried diabling GV and then enabling again? Re-add the number?
#99941 by lutefisk
Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:45 am
Not sure if this is related, but I have had my google voice extensions set up since the beginning and all was well. I had it set up so if I dialed **1 before a call, my google voice number would be displayed on CID. Over the last several days (at least, not sure exactly when it changed) that no longer works. I have tried disabling and enabling GVE. I have tried checking and unchecking that box. etc. No matter what, I now always get my regular number (not GV) on outgoing CID.

Hope this is fixed soon.
#99950 by murphy
Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:21 am
It has been reported by ay least two people that **1 is broken.
#99963 by lutefisk
Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:14 pm
Murphy, thanks for pointed that out. To be clear though, I can't even get it to work making it the default CID without **1.
#101482 by TysAri08
Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:30 am
I couldn't get it to work matter what I did. So I ended up calling Ooma and they just disabled Google Voice extension on my account.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests