Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#99311 by oomakucool
Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:08 pm
I know it sound dumb but i don't know how to pay the tx and fee's. Does it automatically charge to my CC on my ooma account (i don't set the prepaid since I don't need international at all)? Or I have to pay it manually? I don't see any activity on my billing history. Btw, I am new with 3 months trial premier. Thx in advance :P
#99312 by murphy
Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:18 pm
It will be charged to your credit card automatically.
#99337 by oomakucool
Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:01 am
Thanks for response, is that also will be written/recorded on the billing history in my ooma account? I don't see any activity at all on my billing history. I almost sure all the billing systems charge anything at the beginning of the "month"/ starting of the membership/ in advance.
#99387 by murphy
Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:03 am
Are you still in your free trial of Premier period?
#99388 by Bobby B
Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:18 am
oomakucool wrote:Thanks for response, is that also will be written/recorded on the billing history in my ooma account? I don't see any activity at all on my billing history. I almost sure all the billing systems charge anything at the beginning of the "month"/ starting of the membership/ in advance.

The charge will occur a month after you activate. You'll see it appear in your billing history when the charge occurs.