Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#99060 by 3117
Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am
I have Panasonic handset KX-TGA6541. When I have voicemail from OOMA, the handset indicates that I need to press VM button and VM number to access it. At first, I thought VM number was just an access code, so I put in my access code (instead of my own phone number). Now, every time I press the VM button to retrieve message from the handset, it dials the access code instead of my own phone number, and I cannot retrieve my message without going to the computer. How do I change the VM number from my handset to to my own phone number? Thanks
#99061 by thunderbird
Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:01 am
3117 wrote:I have Panasonic handset KX-TGA6541. When I have voicemail from OOMA, the handset indicates that I need to press VM button and VM number to access it. At first, I thought VM number was just an access code, so I put in my access code (instead of my own phone number). Now, every time I press the VM button to retrieve message from the handset, it dials the access code instead of my own phone number, and I cannot retrieve my message without going to the computer. How do I change the VM number from my handset to to my own phone number? Thanks

Go to http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMAN ... 11-MUL.PDF page 43 for instructions.