Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#97508 by matt331
Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:05 am
I don't know if it's some unknown change by my ISP or what, but all of the sudden faxing on my Ooma Telo has become much more reliable and consistent. Has anyone else noticed this? Whatever happened, it's a welcome change.
#97512 by EFlores
Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:56 am
You are absolutely correct, I faxed 15 pages using the *99 and then faxed again just dialing the straight 10 digit phone number, both went through souccessfully. What ever Ooma did it is working now, for a long time I could not even send out a 1 page fax. Keep up the great job Ooma...thanks.
matt331 wrote:I don't know if it's some unknown change by my ISP or what, but all of the sudden faxing on my Ooma Telo has become much more reliable and consistent. Has anyone else noticed this? Whatever happened, it's a welcome change.
#97645 by snowcrashed
Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:19 pm
When I first got my Ooma about a month ago, I couldn't fax without pressing *99 so I thought that was the norm so tonight I faxed 10 pages using the prefix and it worked perfect. I'll have to try it without one day.
#97665 by bmccollum
Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am
For whatever it's worth, we've had our Ooma Telo for almost 3 years and the occasional time I need to send a fax via our Brother / Epson multi-function devices, I've never really had any sort of issue with the faxing. It just works.