Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#97293 by lbmofo
Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:50 pm
I wonder if the FCC exhibits available to public is inline with confidentiality request made by Ooma.
#97296 by Lakeo
Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:21 pm
Not sure if you you did it, but if you follow the link "Thanks to the FCC" it takes you to what I assume is a publicly available web page. How in the world you would find it doing a search is beyond me.

lakeo
#97298 by lbmofo
Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:15 pm
Lakeo wrote:Not sure if you you did it, but if you follow the link "Thanks to the FCC" it takes you to what I assume is a publicly available web page. How in the world you would find it doing a search is beyond me.

lakeo

Yes, that's where I found the "request for confidentiality" along with other docs.
#97305 by GMOOMA
Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:26 pm
If it's $20 and I can pair it to use 2nd line (premier) simultaneously, I'm in for one! .. and the 2-line physcial port Tlos will be which year?
:)

Still would rather have the tablet app choice first.
#97311 by Lakeo
Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:36 am
Besides the new product, the good news about this is that OOMA is continuing to spend money. That hopefully is telling us that the Company is making money, and will be around a while.

lakeo
#97315 by lbmofo
Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:37 am
I never worried about the health of Ooma. Now with HD2 and Linx, hopefully more people will feel the same. Ooma will prosper and will be a permanent player in the VoIP arena possibly extending footprint in other home services as well.
#97524 by GMOOMA
Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:21 pm
lbmofo wrote:Don't know how close the pricing would be to Scout but I doubt it would be only $20.

Well, I'm thinking some discount should be offered to premier customers. Also, $100+ for the HD2 is way out of line... unless it were 2 handset combos.