Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:37 am
I put in the number I want to block but it's still coming in. It's an international number and I want to block them. I've checked my block list and the number is there but on the call logs page, the call block icon is not purple. How can I make this active?
- Posts: 3519
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:31 am
- Location: Harstine Island, WA
Are you a Premier user? I have just the basic services but from what I read on the services page in the Lounge, call blocking is a Premier feature.
ooma customer since February 2009
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.
- Ooma Moderator
- Posts: 1457
- Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:41 pm
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
While, Personal Blacklists is a Premier feature, it's currently available to users on an "extended" preview.
Right now, we don't allow blacklisting of non-US phone numbers, but we plan on enabling this functionality within the next month or two.
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:47 am
- Location: New Jersey
I am a premier customer and set blacklist numbers to be blocked using the "Enable community blacklist" option. The Enable personal blacklist option was unchecked. I do not have the scoutt connected.
My domestic blacklisted calls are still comming through. I just checked the "Enable personal blacklist" option to see if that does it.
1. Is there something not working or do I not fully understand how to use?
2. What is the difference between community and personal? I assumed personal was only used when the numbers were being routed with thr scoutt.
I will now wait and see if checking personal fixes my problem.