Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#8369 by lexan97
Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:48 am
I put in the number I want to block but it's still coming in. It's an international number and I want to block them. I've checked my block list and the number is there but on the call logs page, the call block icon is not purple. How can I make this active?

thanks
#8370 by southsound
Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:09 am
Are you a Premier user? I have just the basic services but from what I read on the services page in the Lounge, call blocking is a Premier feature.
#8426 by Bobby B
Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:03 pm
While, Personal Blacklists is a Premier feature, it's currently available to users on an "extended" preview.

Right now, we don't allow blacklisting of non-US phone numbers, but we plan on enabling this functionality within the next month or two.
#8551 by epete
Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:47 am
I am a premier customer and set blacklist numbers to be blocked using the "Enable community blacklist" option. The Enable personal blacklist option was unchecked. I do not have the scoutt connected.

My domestic blacklisted calls are still comming through. I just checked the "Enable personal blacklist" option to see if that does it.

1. Is there something not working or do I not fully understand how to use?

2. What is the difference between community and personal? I assumed personal was only used when the numbers were being routed with thr scoutt.

I will now wait and see if checking personal fixes my problem.