Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#96671 by johnjsenn
Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:33 pm
I agreed to the 1 month of free premier service a few months back and logged in 2 weeks after to make sure I clicked on the opt out because I didn't want it anymore. I even received the confirmation e-mail. I logged in today and realized I am still getting billed for this and I do not want it! It says in my account that I have Ooma basic, yet I am still getting billed for premier after I cancelled it. I do not want premier, I want the basic Ooma back and I want my card to not get billed for this.

#96672 by thunderbird
Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:47 am
johnjsenn wrote:I agreed to the 1 month of free premier service a few months back and logged in 2 weeks after to make sure I clicked on the opt out because I didn't want it anymore. I even received the confirmation e-mail. I logged in today and realized I am still getting billed for this and I do not want it! It says in my account that I have Ooma basic, yet I am still getting billed for premier after I cancelled it. I do not want premier, I want the basic Ooma back and I want my card to not get billed for this.

According to the image that you posted, your service level is Premier.

Before calling Omma Customer Support, go to My Ooma https://my.ooma.com/account/billing_history to verify what you were charged for.

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST