Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#95064 by Jerald
Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:25 pm
Has anyone else received a free 12 months subscription for ConsumerReports from Ooma? I received a 12 months subscription starting today and never ordered it. Checked with MagMall and they told me if I owned a Ooma it was a free gift pre-paid $26. Contacted Ooma customer service, claimed they had received other calls and were researching and were not informed of the gift as of yet?
#95074 by Jerald
Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Well, glad I'm not the only one. I know when I purchased my original Hub and Scout from Amazon, as a bonus Wired Magazine was included for 12 months as part of the purchase. I thought it was a gift from Amazon, but may have been a special offer from Ooma.
Very pleased with my Ooma service since 2009 and reliability far exceeds my former AT&T service. I'm not a cell phone lover or follow the iPhone trends, even though I've owned a cell since conception.
#95080 by oomg
Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:09 am
Jerald wrote:Very pleased with my Ooma service since 2009 and reliability far exceeds my former AT&T service.

I am also very pleased with my Ooma service... more than three years with minimal glitches.

Jerald wrote: I'm not a cell phone lover or follow the iPhone trends, even though I've owned a cell since conception.

Also a fan of the iPhone, but I think having one since conception is a bit too young.
#95081 by WayneDsr
Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:30 am
Also a fan of the iPhone, but I think having one since conception is a bit too young.

Thanks oomg, I needed a good laugh this morning. :)

Wayne
#95084 by Leeway
Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:03 am
Oh!! Glad someone explained it. I had to look at the address on the mag. I thought the mail carrier did the usual thing and put it in the wrong place.

After a mail delivery here, it is funny to watch the three ring circus as people trade incorrect mail in their mail box.

Donna
#95092 by greened3
Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:19 pm
Just received an email from Ooma thanking me for my business and telling me that I would be receiving a complementary subscription to Consumer Reports. First issue arrived yesterday.