Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#95036 by Ringfinger
Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:54 am
Is it worth it? Opinions? I have standard cordless phones and a Premier account. Just wondering if investing the money is worth it?
#95038 by murphy
Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:00 pm
They announced a new Telo handset in January that was supposed to ship in March but so far has not shipped.
I would wait to see what happens.
#95045 by murphy
Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:21 pm
Ringfinger wrote:Benefits to having one?

It's the only way you can make two simultaneous calls.
#95049 by Ringfinger
Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:49 pm
meaning, with one phone number, two people, two separate lines? better stated, I can call someone on my Telo and my wife can call someone on the cordless, all at the same time?

Any other advantages to a Telo?
#95051 by sjfaje
Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:00 pm
Has there been an update on the release of the new handset? I really want to get that one.
#95321 by flyingeddies
Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:53 pm
I was just told by live chat that it'll be out in June. . . And the person I was chatting with had no idea what any of the new features would be. Fantastic. Looks like it's going to be one of THOSE types of releases. Delayed, delayed, and delayed some more. A little marketing bone for us loyal customers certainly wouldn't hurt.
#95323 by WayneDsr
Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:47 am
flyingeddies wrote:I was just told by live chat that it'll be out in June. . . And the person I was chatting with had no idea what any of the new features would be. Fantastic. Looks like it's going to be one of THOSE types of releases. Delayed, delayed, and delayed some more. A little marketing bone for us loyal customers certainly wouldn't hurt.

I'd much rather wait and get a good product than rush it and have one that doesn't perform.

This handset is much more than a handset and I imagine it is taking a while to get the bugs out. I'll wait.

Wayne