Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#94781 by thunderbird
Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:37 am
In an E-mail sent to me:

Share Ooma With a Friend — It's a Win-Win!

Celebrate spring and help your friends save some green! Plus, earn rewards for yourself with Amazon.com gift cards.

You've been saving BIG with Ooma for a while now. So, why not spread the word and help a buddy or two (even 5) save some cold hard cash? It's easy with our Refer a Friend program.

Invite your friends and family to purchase an award-winning Ooma Telo™ through this exclusive offer and they'll get the incredible price of JUST $149.99. That's $50 off our regular price!

What's in it for you? $25 Amazon gift cards – earn up to 5 total. That's $125 to spend on yourself. See? Told you, it's a WIN-WIN!

While you're extolling the many virtues of Ooma and its uber-spectacular price to your crew, why not pick up another Telo for yourself or to give one as a gift? The #1 ranked phone service in America has never been more affordable.

To get this really sweet deal, you're going to have to hurry. Refer a Friend and this very special price end on 4/30/12. So Refer a Friend today!

Until later,
Team Ooma

Go to this My Ooma Site for more information: https://my.ooma.com/account/refer_a_friend