Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#94434 by mrBen
Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:32 pm
I recently was unable to call out and received this message "unable to complete call at this movement, please try again at a later time" when try to dial out. It happened some of the time. Am I experience circuit overload ? or the phone number I try to reach was blocked ?
#94436 by thunderbird
Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:33 pm
mrBen wrote:I recently was unable to call out and received this message "unable to complete call at this movement, please try again at a later time" when try to dial out. It happened some of the time. Am I experience circuit overload ? or the phone number I try to reach was blocked ?

Power off the Ooma device for 1 hour. This allows time for the Ooma servers to reload/reset/correct your Ooma profile. Then repower the Ooma device and test. While the Ooma device is off-line, reboot your modem.

If that doesn't work, for an Ooma Telo, try dialing with a prefix *98 or *96. Example: *98-1-xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Also go into My Ooma at https://my.ooma.com/system and enable Ten Digit dialing.

Also report your problem to Ooma Customer Support:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST