Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#92657 by mbrown15
Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:48 pm
I noticed last Thursday afternoon that my multi ring feature quit working. I have been using it since I started with ooma in July of 2008. My set up is a Hub and Scout. My cell provider is AT&T. It has work nearly flawlessly for 3.5 year.

I did some trouble shooting with an online ooma tech and we noticed that when I try to call my cell from the ooma phone, I get a fast busy. The ooma tech seems to think that it was an AT&T problem related to reciving calls from VOIP. Based on this I logged an issue with AT&T.

Today I decided to test with another AT&T cell phone and the call went through perfectly, so the issue seems to be isolated to my ooma and my phone.

Does anyone have any other ideas for trouble shooting this?

Thanks in advance,

Mark
#92662 by thunderbird
Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:35 pm
mbrown15 wrote:I noticed last Thursday afternoon that my multi ring feature quit working. I have been using it since I started with ooma in July of 2008. My set up is a Hub and Scout. My cell provider is AT&T. It has work nearly flawlessly for 3.5 year.

I did some trouble shooting with an online ooma tech and we noticed that when I try to call my cell from the ooma phone, I get a fast busy. The ooma tech seems to think that it was an AT&T problem related to reciving calls from VOIP. Based on this I logged an issue with AT&T.

Today I decided to test with another AT&T cell phone and the call went through perfectly, so the issue seems to be isolated to my ooma and my phone.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

Remove power from the Ooma Hub for one hour, then repower the Ooma Hub.
#92664 by mbrown15
Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:43 pm
thunderbird wrote:
mbrown15 wrote:I noticed last Thursday afternoon that my multi ring feature quit working. I have been using it since I started with ooma in July of 2008. My set up is a Hub and Scout. My cell provider is AT&T. It has work nearly flawlessly for 3.5 year.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

Remove power from the Ooma Hub for one hour, then repower the Ooma Hub.

I tried removing power fo 20 minutes _ will try an hour and see what happens.