Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#92618 by wazzy
Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:16 pm
My call log reports a call duration for a call to (703) 251-xxxx on Date/Time= 2012-01-26 16:50:28 had a Duration (seconds) = 165316 seconds (that's a 45 hour call I did NOT make!!).
I distinctly remember making that call and there was no answer, then I hung up my Ooma Telo in less than 2 minutes. I am concerned that this call erroneously pushes me over my Ooma 5000 minute/month limit.
I Emailed this concern to Ooma tech support yesterday but have not received a response. I never get close to the 5000 minute limit using my Ooma account. I make every effort NOT to abuse my monthly Ooma call usage/duration.
#92623 by lbmofo
Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:02 pm
These one off erroneous call situations will not get you in the bind with Ooma. Only those that consistently go over the limit month after month with call out patterns and lots of call out volume get red flags.
#92626 by wazzy
Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:27 pm
lbmofo wrote:These one off erroneous call situations will not get you in the bind with Ooma. Only those that consistently go over the limit month after month with call out patterns and lots of call out volume get red flags.

Ibmofo:
Many thanks for addressing my concern.
I have been using Ooma for almost a year now. My wife was VERY skeptical when we dropped our 2nd Verizon copper hard-line and substituted Ooma. Now she loves the Ooma service. Overall, my Ooma service (I have a Telo) has been outstanding. I have a 12Mbps/3Mbps Internet service with the Telo connected to one of my router's ethernet ports.
Wazzy