Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#92439 by cjohnston
Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:42 am
When I receive a call on my "Instant Second Line" and decide to transfer the call to my headset, everything works fine as long as my primary line is not being used. But when my primary line has an active call, I am not able to transfer my "Instant Second Line" call to my headset. So it appears that there is an undisclosed limitation of the Telo which is that your bluetooth headset can only be used when you don't use your primary phone line. Is this functionality going to be improved some time in the future?

Thanks,
Charles
#92869 by thunderbird
Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:24 am
cjohnston wrote:When I receive a call on my "Instant Second Line" and decide to transfer the call to my headset, everything works fine as long as my primary line is not being used. But when my primary line has an active call, I am not able to transfer my "Instant Second Line" call to my headset. So it appears that there is an undisclosed limitation of the Telo which is that your bluetooth headset can only be used when you don't use your primary phone line. Is this functionality going to be improved some time in the future?

Thanks,
Charles

Contact Ooma Customer Support and ask them:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST