Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#7785 by fonman4277
Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:09 am
I've had Ooma now for about 8 weeks. The first 4 weeks I used the temp number I was assigned and the system worked flawlessly, so I put in the request to port my number. As soon as that was done, Ooma has not worked for more than 2 days in a row. My most common problem: calling my house from a land line gives me a busy signal-calling from my cell phone gives an intercept message of "All circuits are busy". My daughter was home this morning, and I tried calling from my office and got a busy. Tried from my cell and got "All circuits busy", called my daughters cell and she answered, said the light on the Ooma box was blue-but still I was unable to call my home. I really want this to work, but my patience is getting thin-are these typical problems others are experiencing? BTW, I am in N. Virginia, and have cable through Comcast. Thanks!
#7788 by frenchcamp49er
Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:33 am
I think this was a just a bad week for OOMA, Just wait you'll be fine.
#7791 by fonman4277
Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:39 am
frenchcamp49er wrote:I think this was a just a bad week for OOMA, Just wait you'll be fine.

Thanks for the reply. I agree it does seem to have been a bad week for OOMA, but the problem of calling my number started before this week, it started right after I had my old number ported over.
#7793 by bryanlyle
Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:49 am
I had a similar problem when I had a new number assigned to my scout. I had to call customer service to get it resolved.
#7826 by Dennis P
Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:01 am
Please open up a ticket with our customer support team. It looks like you are running into an issue that is affecting a handful of customers. We are working the problem with our carrier partner, but we need as many data points we can get our hands on. Thanks.
#7831 by buzzman
Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:35 am
If anyone who's experiencing this issue can inform us who your previous carrier is and what your location is, I think it'd be helpful.
#7834 by fonman4277
Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:01 am
Hello Dennis,
I opened up a ticket earlier today with Joe at Tech Support. Not long after I opened the ticket, I got an email notification of a new voice message on my number (one of my favorite features! ) and tried my number and it was working again. Thanks! Jeff

Dennis P wrote:Please open up a ticket with our customer support team. It looks like you are running into an issue that is affecting a handful of customers. We are working the problem with our carrier partner, but we need as many data points we can get our hands on. Thanks.