Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#92008 by stubeeef
Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:25 am
I have 3 Telo Handsets, One never holds a charge and the other two are just crap.
I have 3 daughters and wanted the premier service for the 2nd line.
I have used Ooma despite some family fights and challenges> I have to get another set of phones.
I am looking at Dect 6.0 multi handsets and need help on maximizing my decision.

Will a two line system work with the Telo and Premier service? It didn't used to and my searching is not productive.

Are there other features that other manufacturers market that either work well with my Telo or don't work with Ooma/Telo?

I tend to like Uniden but open to others.
#92009 by thunderbird
Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:28 am
stubeeef wrote:I have 3 Telo Handsets, One never holds a charge and the other two are just crap.
I have used Ooma despite some family fights and challenges> I have to get another set of phones.
I am looking at Dect 6.0 multi handsets and need help on maximizing my decision.

Will a two line system work with the Telo and Premier service? It didn't used to and my searching is not productive.

Are there other features that other manufacturers market that either work well with my Telo or don't work with Ooma/Telo?

when you choose, consider what's coming very soon: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13154
#92010 by stubeeef
Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:32 am
Well, after my previous experience>let's say I'm not holding my breath.

I will be impressed if they give me some trade in on my Telo Handsets I own now.
#92018 by Cyberchat
Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:09 am
stubeeef wrote:I have 3 Telo Handsets, One never holds a charge and the other two are just crap.

Check out this thread.

http://www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12290