LOA email address

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
MathewC

LOA email address

Post by MathewC » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:41 am

I misplaced the email address to email my completed LOA and current phone bill with account number to Ooma. Could someone post it on here. I thought it was something simple like loa@ooma.com but I was not sure.

Thanks!

buzzman

Re: LOA email address

Post by buzzman » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:28 am

You got it.
MathewC wrote:I misplaced the email address to email my completed LOA and current phone bill with account number to Ooma. Could someone post it on here. I thought it was something simple like loa@ooma.com but I was not sure.

Thanks!

MathewC

Post by MathewC » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:52 am

buzzman wrote:You got it.
MathewC wrote:I misplaced the email address to email my completed LOA and current phone bill with account number to Ooma. Could someone post it on here. I thought it was something simple like loa@ooma.com but I was not sure.

Thanks!
Cool so loa@ooma.com is correct? Thanks! :)

mikegoldnj

Post by mikegoldnj » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:57 pm

I just started the number port process this morning but there was no mention of sending a copy of my phone bill or faxing a 'hard' copy of the LOA.

I just filled out the LOA online and received a confirmation email back with a pdf copy of the LOA for my records. The email did not request any additional information.

Is the phone bill/account number just for porting from specific carriers?

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Post by Bobby B » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Yep, that's correct -- only certain numbers/carriers require a faxed copy of the LOA and phone bill. If you didn't receive an email instructing you to do so, you don't need to worry about it.
mikegoldnj wrote: I just filled out the LOA online and received a confirmation email back with a pdf copy of the LOA for my records. The email did not request any additional information.

Bobby B

funone46

Post by funone46 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:15 am

mikegoldnj wrote:I just started the number port process this morning but there was no mention of sending a copy of my phone bill or faxing a 'hard' copy of the LOA.

I just filled out the LOA online and received a confirmation email back with a pdf copy of the LOA for my records. The email did not request any additional information.

I did the same thing. And was not ask for a hard copy of anything, Mine ported in 9 days. Wow what a relief. NO $90 bill every month
Ooma customer since Febuary 2009 - savings so far $ 1000.00
Ooma hardware Hub/Scout
LIFETIME PREMIER MEMBER