Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#7784 by MathewC
Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:41 am
I misplaced the email address to email my completed LOA and current phone bill with account number to Ooma. Could someone post it on here. I thought it was something simple like loa@ooma.com but I was not sure.

Thanks!
#7786 by buzzman
Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:28 am
You got it.
MathewC wrote:I misplaced the email address to email my completed LOA and current phone bill with account number to Ooma. Could someone post it on here. I thought it was something simple like loa@ooma.com but I was not sure.

Thanks!
#7795 by MathewC
Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:52 am
buzzman wrote:You got it.
MathewC wrote:I misplaced the email address to email my completed LOA and current phone bill with account number to Ooma. Could someone post it on here. I thought it was something simple like loa@ooma.com but I was not sure.

Thanks!

Cool so loa@ooma.com is correct? Thanks! :)
#7865 by mikegoldnj
Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:57 pm
I just started the number port process this morning but there was no mention of sending a copy of my phone bill or faxing a 'hard' copy of the LOA.

I just filled out the LOA online and received a confirmation email back with a pdf copy of the LOA for my records. The email did not request any additional information.

Is the phone bill/account number just for porting from specific carriers?
#7866 by Bobby B
Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:23 pm
Yep, that's correct -- only certain numbers/carriers require a faxed copy of the LOA and phone bill. If you didn't receive an email instructing you to do so, you don't need to worry about it.

mikegoldnj wrote:I just filled out the LOA online and received a confirmation email back with a pdf copy of the LOA for my records. The email did not request any additional information.

#7901 by funone46
Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:15 am
mikegoldnj wrote:I just started the number port process this morning but there was no mention of sending a copy of my phone bill or faxing a 'hard' copy of the LOA.

I just filled out the LOA online and received a confirmation email back with a pdf copy of the LOA for my records. The email did not request any additional information.

I did the same thing. And was not ask for a hard copy of anything, Mine ported in 9 days. Wow what a relief. NO $90 bill every month