Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#91762 by iamthe1
Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:39 am
Hello,

I have premier service with a 2nd line. I have attached the 2nd line to my telo handset as a personal number. So when the 2nd line rings, only the telo handset rings and when the 1st line rings, only my other phones ring.

I have noticed that when I'm on a call on my telo handset (2nd line) and a call comes in on my 1st line, that I have the option of picking up that 1st line call on my telo handset, that is associated to my 2nd line. I like this feature.

I'd like to be able to use my telo handset as a 2 line phone so that when a call comes in on either my 1st or my 2nd line, it will ring on my telo handset and I'll have the option to answer it.

The telo handset is in my home office which is why I have it attached to my 2nd line with personal number, however, I'd like to be able to answer calls from either number on it.........vs. only having the option of answering the 1st line when I happen to be using it for my 2nd line.

Thanks.