Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#91631 by chiefjim
Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:33 am
Long term Ooma user. Have had multi-ring selected for nearly the entire length of time. Now I get home from work and find messages awaiting on my Hub.

Same cellphone past two years. Forwarding number is correct.

Has the Ooma system recently been patched which may have disabled this function?
#91632 by thunderbird
Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:54 am
chiefjim wrote:Long term Ooma user. Have had multi-ring selected for nearly the entire length of time. Now I get home from work and find messages awaiting on my Hub.

Same cellphone past two years. Forwarding number is correct.

Has the Ooma system recently been patched which may have disabled this function?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12634&start=60
As you can see from Ooma Moderator Tom B remarks below, the Ooma Hub will have a patch released:
Tom B wrote:Pending CDRs on your hub have been submitted. A hub release fixing this should go out by end of January.
Your telo has the latest software which fixes all known call log issues.

In the mean time, you could try the 20 minute Ooma Hub power off, then repower the Hub and see if that at least temporarily fixes you problem.
#91641 by chiefjim
Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:48 am
As you can see from Ooma Moderator Tom B remarks below, the Ooma Hub will have a patch released:

I read all through that link but did not read where it applied to multi-ring. Perhaps I missed it.
#91643 by thunderbird
Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:59 am
chiefjim wrote:

I read all through that link but did not read where it applied to multi-ring. Perhaps I missed it.

Quite often when Ooma does an update, they do multiple fixes. I am guessing this will be the case for the Ooma Hub, because an update for the Ooma Hub has not taken place for a long, long time.

In the mean time, in order to increase your changes to get your problem fixed, you probably should report your problem to Ooma Customer Support:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST