Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#91382 by oompah
Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:34 pm
This is a bizarre problem and I can't find any postings related to it. We have Ooma Basic service, yet we are getting multi-ring, so that whenever someone calls us, our cell phone also rings. We had the 3 month trial of Ooma Premier when we first got the Telo >2 years ago, but never since. Going to the Call Forwarding page on my.ooma.com just gives a screen inviting us to sign up for Premier service if we want forwarding and multi-ring. No option to turn it off, or delete the cell phone number I presumably entered a couple of years ago.

Anyone know how to get our free multi-ring shut off?

Thanks.
#91386 by thunderbird
Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:06 pm
oompah wrote:This is a bizarre problem and I can't find any postings related to it. We have Ooma Basic service, yet we are getting multi-ring, so that whenever someone calls us, our cell phone also rings. We had the 3 month trial of Ooma Premier when we first got the Telo >2 years ago, but never since. Going to the Call Forwarding page on my.ooma.com just gives a screen inviting us to sign up for Premier service if we want forwarding and multi-ring. No option to turn it off, or delete the cell phone number I presumably entered a couple of years ago.

Anyone know how to get our free multi-ring shut off?

Thanks.

You have to call Ooma Customer Support:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST