Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#90875 by dwlewis
Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:02 pm
I purchased the Ooma Telo today and hooked it up. I am able to call the number give to me and my phone rings and I am able to answer it. I get a dial tone when I try to dial out and the phone rings on my end but then it just starts "beep, beep..." As a result, I can receive phone calls but I can't make any phone calls.
#90876 by thunderbird
Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:37 pm
dwlewis wrote:I purchased the Ooma Telo today and hooked it up. I am able to call the number give to me and my phone rings and I am able to answer it. I get a dial tone when I try to dial out and the phone rings on my end but then it just starts "beep, beep..." As a result, I can receive phone calls but I can't make any phone calls.

Since you have a free trial of Premier, which allows you to use a second line and phone number during the trial period, if you didn't setup a second phone number, do so now in My Ooma, if you haven't already done so. Then test using your second phone number. If the second phone number works okay, contact Ooma Customer Support and have them either fix the first phone number, or switch the second number to be your first number, and get a new second number.

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST