Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#90301 by Lee
Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:14 pm
For the last week I have not been able to log onto my account. Is the site down? If not, what do I need to do to get back onto MY OOMA?

Thanks

Lee
#90303 by murphy
Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:21 pm
Lee wrote:For the last week I have not been able to log onto my account. Is the site down? If not, what do I need to do to get back onto MY OOMA?

Thanks

Lee

It works for me.

Clear your browser cookies and history.
Try a different browser. I use Firefox 8.0.
#90309 by Lee
Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:35 pm
Thanks for the quick reply murphy. I cleared all Ooma cookies, computers cache and history, I then tried Firefox and Chrome (I use Safari) and none of them work.

Any other ideas?
#90314 by thunderbird
Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 pm
Lee wrote:For the last week I have not been able to log onto my account. Is the site down? If not, what do I need to do to get back onto MY OOMA?

Thanks

Lee

More Ideas:
What does it do when you attempt to log into My Ooma?

Are you able to see the login page?

Have you tried powering off the Ooma device for 20 minutes. This allows time for the Ooma servers to reload/reset/correct your Ooma profile. Then repower the Ooma device and test.

Have you tried changing the password? On the lower right side of the login page, there is a place that says "Forgot your password? Reset it".

Have you tried turning off your Internet and virus software?

Last resort:
Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST
#90322 by Lee
Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:05 am
I get a window over an all white page that says "Safari can not connect to server." Both Firefox and Chrome basically say the same thing.

In all cases I do not even get to the login page. It's just a white page with with the above dialogue. Interesting note, in the URL the address is -https://www.ooma.com/lounge/login.php. The words Ooma.com are normal black. All other words are grayed out.

Have not tired powering off Telo. Do I just unplug the power cable and leave everything else in place?

I can not change password as I can't get to that page.

I looked in preferences but could not find where I turn off virus software.

Lee
#90323 by thunderbird
Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 am
Lee wrote:I get a window over an all white page that says "Safari can not connect to server." Both Firefox and Chrome basically say the same thing.

In all cases I do not even get to the login page. It's just a white page with with the above dialogue. Interesting note, in the URL the address is -https://www.ooma.com/lounge/login.php. The words Ooma.com are normal black. All other words are grayed out.

Have not tired powering off Telo. Do I just unplug the power cable and leave everything else in place?

I can not change password as I can't get to that page.

I looked in preferences but could not find where I turn off virus software.

Lee

Yes, to remove power from the Ooma Telo, just remove the Ooma Telo power cord plug from the wall socket.

Be sure to temporarily try turning off your Internet and virus software in your computer also.
#90333 by Lee
Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:40 am
That was it. I have had that site bookmarked for two years. I never noticed that it somehow got corrupted.

As always, this site rocks. Thanks guys.

Lee