Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#90064 by Leeway
Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:27 am
Strange thing just started. I called my son and my D-I-L said it came up "unidentified caller". Hmmm, I said "hang up and I'll call again to see what happens". I called her again and she said it came up "Mom".

The next day the same thing happened and continues but it only seems to be when I call their house. The other calls I make to people with caller ID shows me correctly.

Yes, I am in my son's phonebook on their phone as "Mom"

Where does that get goofed up and then changes to correct? My privacy settings are fine and I haven't changed anything here.

Donna
#90177 by thunderbird
Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:37 pm
Leeway wrote:Strange thing just started. I called my son and my D-I-L said it came up "unidentified caller". Hmmm, I said "hang up and I'll call again to see what happens". I called her again and she said it came up "Mom".

The next day the same thing happened and continues but it only seems to be when I call their house. The other calls I make to people with caller ID shows me correctly.

Yes, I am in my son's phonebook on their phone as "Mom"

Where does that get goofed up and then changes to correct? My privacy settings are fine and I haven't changed anything here.

Donna

I wonder if the 20 minute power off would help?
Power off the Ooma device for 20 minutes. This allows time for the Ooma servers to reload/reset/correct your Ooma profile. Then repower the Ooma device and test.