Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#89362 by rooflady
Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:45 pm
This appears to be intermittent. When I am on a call and someone else calls me, I hear the beeps. Then I get a sound sort of like a "stutter" and everything goes dead. I have to turn off and reset the Ooma box to get it to work again. What can I do? Has anyone else had this problem? By the way, I was on Handset 4 when it happened. Seems like the "stuttering" may be coming from another room, possible Handset 2. I have 4 Telo handsets. Thank you for any help.
#89364 by thunderbird
Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:02 pm
rooflady wrote:This appears to be intermittent. When I am on a call and someone else calls me, I hear the beeps. Then I get a sound sort of like a "stutter" and everything goes dead. I have to turn off and reset the Ooma box to get it to work again. What can I do? Has anyone else had this problem? By the way, I was on Handset 4 when it happened. Seems like the "stuttering" may be coming from another room, possible Handset 2. I have 4 Telo handsets. Thank you for any help.

Check and see if you have received Ooma Telo Firmware Update 50832 Release, which is supposed to fix the problem that you are having, which is called the Robotic voice issues.
View topic: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12747

For the current firmware version installed in your Ooma Telo:
Check for the version of Ooma Telo firmware that you have by Dialing *#*#001. The firmware version audio comes out of your Ooma Telo Speaker after dialing *#*#001 in one of your phones.

If you don't have Ooma Telo Firmware update 50832, within the next couple of weeks it will be "pushed" out to your Ooma Telo by Ooma customer Support.