Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#7149 by prettygood
Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:47 am
Its red in Maine. I agree with all previous posters, eg; I had to sell this to my wife, I am fighting to keep Ooma, but if this keeps happening, Ooma's future looks grim.I think they are still sleeping in CA. They should notify by email when this happens. I subscribed to last outage post but this is a new topic so no notice. It is totally irresponsible of a company to not notify its customers of a problem. Don't buy spinach from Ooma, you'll be dead before they tell you about the salmonella. This problem cannot keep recurring or Ooma will be in breach of contract and we all get our money back, Ooma becomes a historical footnote.
#7166 by Don Burns
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:04 am
Had blue at 5:00 am today, went to red at 6:00 am
Received email from Ooma in regards to 4/13/09 outage
Seems like they are still having trouble. Have had Ooma
for 48 days with out any problem until the 4/13/09 date.
Any idea on what the real problem is?
Thanks, Don in central Florida

It is now 9:15 am and my system just went blue, we have
had severe storms in the area , just wonder if that has been part of the problem.
Last edited by Don Burns on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
#7175 by mrjagster
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:11 am
I too had to sell OOMA to my wife. Luckily for them she's at work. I'm sooo mad I'm seeing red. Not a good color first thing on the morning. I hope this is resolved before my wife gets home or I'll be sleeping with the dog and OOMA.
#7183 by oompa
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:16 am
Herndon, Va

Just bought the system 1 week ago.

Last successful connection was 8:24 last night. It is 8:15 in the morning and connection is still down.

My internet connection is solid but the Ooma Hub is blinking red with buttons 1 and 2 solid red.

2nd time in 3 days.
#7184 by jcarcopo
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:16 am
Raleigh, NC down this morning as well.

Their is a saboteur on board captain!