Page 1 of 1

Calls going straight to VM again

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:35 pm
by dschmidt_2000
This happened many many months ago - started happening again this past week.

Calls are going right to VM after the first ring.
This is with my Ooma core hub - been in service for just over a year now.

Anyone experiencing this also or again?

Re: Calls going straight to VM again

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:52 pm
by thunderbird
dschmidt_2000 wrote:This happened many many months ago - started happening again this past week.

Calls are going right to VM after the first ring.
This is with my Ooma core hub - been in service for just over a year now.

Anyone experiencing this also or again?
This has been happening again. The work-around has been to disable the Blacklist and Privacy settings In My Ooma.

Be sure to contact Ooma Customer Support and report your problem.

Re: Calls going straight to VM again

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:51 pm
by dschmidt_2000
thunderbird wrote:
dschmidt_2000 wrote:This happened many many months ago - started happening again this past week.

Calls are going right to VM after the first ring.
This is with my Ooma core hub - been in service for just over a year now.

Anyone experiencing this also or again?
This has been happening again. The work-around has been to disable the Blacklist and Privacy settings In My Ooma.

Be sure to contact Ooma Customer Support and report your problem.
Thanks. Is there a new big thread on this that I should be following instead of creating a new post?

Re: Calls going straight to VM again

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:57 pm
by thunderbird
dschmidt_2000 wrote:Is there a new big thread on this that I should be following instead of creating a new post?
Not yet.

Re: Calls going straight to VM again

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:08 pm
by dschmidt_2000
thunderbird wrote:
dschmidt_2000 wrote:Is there a new big thread on this that I should be following instead of creating a new post?
Not yet.
Gotcha. Just turned off my private blacklist (only had 5 entries in it). Did not have community blacklisting enabled.

Put in a support ticket online too. We'll see what happens.