Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#87954 by Glacier
Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:34 pm
I purchased the Premier account in February when I ported my number over. I was to receive Premier until May 2012 as I also had a 3 month trial. Now when I sign onto my account it shows as Basic. I'm not exactly sure when this happened but I believe it must be very recent as voicemails earlier today were forwarded to my email. Any thoughts as to what might have happened?

I did send an email to Ooma so hopefully I will hear back tomorrow. I really use the email feature.
#87957 by southsound
Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:45 pm
You are not alone. I'm sure they will sort it out soon.

http://www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12557#p87956
#87963 by murphy
Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:16 am
The problem is that they have lost the MAC address for your unit.
My hub account shows a picture of a Telo.
The MAC address displayed in my Hub and Telo accounts is not the MAC address of either of my units.
That is why everyone is back to basic / core.
The account status is tied to the unit's MAC address.
#87965 by thunderbird
Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:06 am
My Ooma doesn't show that I have Ooma Premier any more. But when dialing, I can flash to line 2 yet.

My MAC Ooma Telo MAC address is different also. The MAC address setting in Ooma Setup had changed from Use Built In to Automatic, although the MAC address shown is correct.

The Warranty expiration date is incorrect.

Name: Ooma Telo
MAC Address: 0018-6105-2Fxx
Warranty: Expired on 04/11/2011
#87976 by Hollywood
Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:04 am
I just checked my account. it was ok, I checked my moms and it said she was 45 days on premiere trial (should be basic). I looked at my friends account and it said it was core (should be basic).

I relogged on a few minutes later and my moms now said 3 days left of premier trial with an option to opt out. I relogged on my friends account and it went back to basic (2 minuted later).

Lots of issues! NOT GOOD :(
before I pressed post, I checked again, and my.ooma is not accessible.
#87981 by WJBertrand
Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:15 am
thunderbird wrote:My, My Ooma site settings are returning to normal.

Mine is still messed up. I've emailed Ooma support. Funny thing is the billing history correctly shows the $119 charge for premier service. Some major crossed wires somewhere!
#89687 by kharriso
Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:02 pm
It says on the My Ooma--Services page:

Services
Service Level

Your service level is: Premier, Monthly Subscription

Base service tier: Ooma Basic (U.S.)
Subscription status: Active, renews on Dec 11, 2011
Change subscription
Taxes and fees: You are required to pay applicable taxes and fees each month. Click here to look up the payment amount.

I just talked with customer service for an hour to straighten it out and it still says the wrong "Your service level". If they are deliberately not resolving this problem, this is wrong. I switched to basic soon after joining (well before the premier promo period) and have since been charged premier. They need to resolve this.