Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#87808 by Vayu
Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:09 pm
I remember to have a link in my - MYOoma Add-on page for Upgrade to Telo.. It was some what like this (See bottom of the posting):

My Hub is still working well since last 2 yrs and 8 months and still under warranty (Life time premier membership).

Recently, I noticed that the link to upgrade @ discounted price is no more available in my MyOoma account. Is there any specific reason? I guess ooma should give an option to existing loyal customers to upgrade at discounted price (the way it was earlier).

Please let me know if they are still giving below mentioned deal to upgrade. Please provide me URL also.

Thanks,
Vayu

=================================================================================================
Dear xxxxx,

Did you know that the Ooma Telo now supports Bluetooth? As a Ooma Premier subscriber, you now qualify to get a free Bluetooth Adapter when you take advantage of our Telo Upgrade Program!

For a limited time, upgrade your Ooma Hub system to our next-generation Ooma Telo for just $199.99 and get two FREE bonus items. You'll get:

Award-winning Ooma Telo (a $249 value)
FREE Telo Handset (a $50 value)
FREE Bluetooth Adapter (a $30 value)

This trifecta of Ooma technology gets you access to our latest cutting-edge features, such as:

Mobile integration
Use any of your home phones to answer calls on your mobile phones when linked to your Ooma Telo via Bluetooth. Now you can keep your phone charged and avoid dead spots in the home while you talk. Learn more.
Hands-free calling
Use your Bluetooth headset to make and receive calls on your Ooma Telo. You can even transfer a call in progress to your headset at a touch of a button on your Ooma Telo Handset. Learn more.
Ooma PureVoice™
The advanced compression and adaptive redundancy of Ooma PureVoice boosts clarity and reliability of phone conversations without eating away your precious bandwidth. Hear the difference.
Online Phonebook
Access your My Ooma address book directly on your Ooma Telo Handset and use our advanced search algorithm to quickly pull up the numbers you need.

Order through this upgrade program and your existing account information will automatically be transferred to the new device. This includes your Premier subscription and base service level. All you have to do is plug it in! Click here for more information about this program.

This bundle is valued at over $329, but we are offering this to Ooma Premier subscribers for just $199.99, a savings of 40%! Quantities are limited, so order your upgrade now!
Last edited by Vayu on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
#87809 by lbmofo
Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:14 pm
I haven't seen any link on that so can't help you there but you can ping ntoy or Bobby B to get the upgrade done. Not sure what the precise terms are now a days.
#87927 by taudelt
Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:40 am
Since I never have to log in to My Ooma, I never saw any link - How did you get this offer? I never got such an email...

Vayu wrote:I remember to have a link in my - MYOoma Add-on page for Upgrade to Telo.. It was some what like this (See bottom of the posting):

My Hub is still working well since last 2 yrs and 8 months and still under warranty (Life time premier membership).

Recently, I noticed that the link to upgrade @ discounted price is no more available in my MyOoma account. Is there any specific reason? I guess ooma should give an option to existing loyal customers to upgrade at discounted price (the way it was earlier).

Please let me know if they are still giving below mentioned deal to upgrade. Please provide me URL also.

Thanks,
Vayu

=================================================================================================
Dear xxxxx,

Did you know that the Ooma Telo now supports Bluetooth? As a Ooma Premier subscriber, you now qualify to get a free Bluetooth Adapter when you take advantage of our Telo Upgrade Program!

For a limited time, upgrade your Ooma Hub system to our next-generation Ooma Telo for just $199.99 and get two FREE bonus items. You'll get:

Award-winning Ooma Telo (a $249 value)
FREE Telo Handset (a $50 value)
FREE Bluetooth Adapter (a $30 value)

This trifecta of Ooma technology gets you access to our latest cutting-edge features, such as:

Mobile integration
Use any of your home phones to answer calls on your mobile phones when linked to your Ooma Telo via Bluetooth. Now you can keep your phone charged and avoid dead spots in the home while you talk. Learn more.
Hands-free calling
Use your Bluetooth headset to make and receive calls on your Ooma Telo. You can even transfer a call in progress to your headset at a touch of a button on your Ooma Telo Handset. Learn more.
Ooma PureVoice™
The advanced compression and adaptive redundancy of Ooma PureVoice boosts clarity and reliability of phone conversations without eating away your precious bandwidth. Hear the difference.
Online Phonebook
Access your My Ooma address book directly on your Ooma Telo Handset and use our advanced search algorithm to quickly pull up the numbers you need.

Order through this upgrade program and your existing account information will automatically be transferred to the new device. This includes your Premier subscription and base service level. All you have to do is plug it in! Click here for more information about this program.

This bundle is valued at over $329, but we are offering this to Ooma Premier subscribers for just $199.99, a savings of 40%! Quantities are limited, so order your upgrade now!