Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#87558 by NancyK
Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:11 am
Greetings,

I am a new subscriber to Ooma and it's working well for domestic dialing. However, I am being charged 1 to 2 minutes for unanswered international calls. Vonage had a similar issue when I first started with them several years ago, but was able to fix it. Unfortunately Ooma support is not acknowledging this issue.

At this point I feel the only option I have is to use a third-party phone card for my international dialing. Let me know your thoughts.
#88725 by thunderbird
Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:46 am
NancyK wrote:Greetings,

I am a new subscriber to Ooma and it's working well for domestic dialing. However, I am being charged 1 to 2 minutes for unanswered international calls. Vonage had a similar issue when I first started with them several years ago, but was able to fix it. Unfortunately Ooma support is not acknowledging this issue.

At this point I feel the only option I have is to use a third-party phone card for my international dialing. Let me know your thoughts.

How Ooma handles and bills their International calls can be very confusing. Did you go to My Ooma and check for sure if you are being billed for calls that weren't connected. On the right side of the page is what you were actually charged.

https://my.ooma.com/account/prepaid