Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#87309 by Lilly's_Closet
Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:31 am
Well it looks like the Hub & Core system has reached it end of life I am fighting the tears back. It has been a while since ordered a Hub system and I was just trying to order one from a friend. Usually I could find a new HUB for around 200 bucks, refurb for 150 and a scout for around 40 bucks. Well no more all out of stock and only available at inflated prices, ironically Buy.com had them on sale for under 150.00 last week but I didn’t pull the trigger.

They even still have a tickler on the ooma site after you login advertising that they have scouts new and refurbs and to call in. However, when you call in no stock…Hey ooma web team time to update that page.

Hmmm maybe I will buy that extra warranty after all but I am going to wait until one year and 11 months to buy it because I already have an extra year of warranty with Amex.
#87429 by ianlin
Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:02 am
Not just because not having to pay monthly tax charges. There is no way to use Instant Second Line on the Telo unless you buy Ooma's handsets. But on the Hub/Scout combo, you can use the Scout for Instant Second Line.