Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#87298 by emiflea
Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:37 pm
I got new internet and got Ooma set up so that it WORKS, but the blue lights on the Telo are not on. It flashes through them in the reset process as usual, and then goes dark. If I pick up the phone, there is a dial tone and it works, and the line 1 button lights up red, but it goes dark again when I hang up. It still plays messages, too; there just seems to be something inconsistent about the blue lights.
#87299 by thunderbird
Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:13 pm
emiflea wrote:I got new internet and got Ooma set up so that it WORKS, but the blue lights on the Telo are not on. It flashes through them in the reset process as usual, and then goes dark. If I pick up the phone, there is a dial tone and it works, and the line 1 button lights up red, but it goes dark again when I hang up. It still plays messages, too; there just seems to be something inconsistent about the blue lights.

Press the lights symbol on the face of the Ooma Telo. Each time you press the lights symbol the light will become brighter until it goes out. Pressing the lights symbol again starts it over again until you achive the disired light intensity.
#87323 by zten
Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:49 pm
But leave the lights OFF unless you have some burning desire to see them all the time. With the lights off, the device runs consistently cooler and that may improve its long-term reliability.