Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#6855 by tjnamtiw
Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:12 pm
I want to commend your entire team for keeping us up to date on the internet outage and getting us back on line! It's nice to get actual feedback, which is more than I have ever gotten from Ma Bell (from Manila or New Delhi).
Way to go!!!!
#6870 by WayneDsr
Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:15 pm
Yes, great job ooma team. I see that the outage included lots of other services other than ooma; RIM, Google, Yahoo and Verizon. I appreciate the communictations keeping us informed.

Wayne
#6910 by number9
Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:49 am
I feel ooma staff did an excellent job in regards to the outage. Thank you ooma staff.
I also feel that those ooma users who posted positive and helpful things in the forum also helped and deserve to be thanked.
Thank You to the ooma users!!! You did a great job in keeping other users calm and offering your helpful advice!!

Now having said that,
I think it would have been beneficial for Rich Buchanon (sp) to have posted in the forums here at ooma.com instead of twitter or some other tech forum.
#6962 by lohertz
Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:50 am
Bump

WayneDsr wrote:Yes, great job ooma team. I see that the outage included lots of other services other than ooma; RIM, Google, Yahoo and Verizon. I appreciate the communictations keeping us informed.

Saw that too
#6976 by mashean
Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:35 am
lohertz wrote:Bump

WayneDsr wrote:Yes, great job ooma team. I see that the outage included lots of other services other than ooma; RIM, Google, Yahoo and Verizon. I appreciate the communictations keeping us informed.

Saw that too

My blackberry service was interrupted. Didn't see people freaking out like some of the OOMA users though ;) Just glad we're back up and it's nice to see that OOMA has plans to add another data center for redundancy.