Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#85979 by FinalMacGyver
Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:16 am
I'm having a issue with my ooma telo. The only lights that are showing up on the unit are the lights indicating line one and two. I have tried unhooking the power multiple times but it restarts and comes right back to the 1 and 2 lines being on. It does not flash the ooma logo and nothing else is on. Any Help?

* Internet is up and running
* Currently hooked into router, also tried connecting just to the modem
* Both Ooma handsets just show searching
#85981 by thunderbird
Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:20 am
FinalMacGyver wrote:I'm having a issue with my ooma telo. The only lights that are showing up on the unit are the lights indicating line one and two. I have tried unhooking the power multiple times but it restarts and comes right back to the 1 and 2 lines being on. It does not flash the ooma logo and nothing else is on. Any Help?

View topic:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12273
#85984 by FinalMacGyver
Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:26 am
thunderbird wrote:
FinalMacGyver wrote:I'm having a issue with my ooma telo. The only lights that are showing up on the unit are the lights indicating line one and two. I have tried unhooking the power multiple times but it restarts and comes right back to the 1 and 2 lines being on. It does not flash the ooma logo and nothing else is on. Any Help?

View topic:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12273

Yeah I gave that a shot, but the big difference between that issue and mine is the logo does not come up at all, just solid blue 1 and 2
#85985 by thunderbird
Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:30 am
FinalMacGyver:
Did you give this part a shot?
bimple wrote:i spoke with customer service and they determined that my device was not working properly as a result of the outage, and they are replacing my device.
#85988 by EricJRW
Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:28 am
I forget where now, but something (thought twitter, but that was not it) said leave the unit off for 15 to 30 (or was it 30 to 60) [url]minutes[/url]. I know this is excessive from a hard/power cycle reset, but maybe it had more to do with ooma devices round the world all trying to call the mothership at once. But it seems enough time has passed that this should not be the problem, still, might be worth a try.
#86347 by FinalMacGyver
Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:49 am
I was finally able to contact ooma today. They were able to pull my logs and see that the last day that it worked was the day of the outage. So they're going to replace my ooma. They said the outage caused the issue.
#86357 by Leeway
Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:26 pm
After the outage, I pulled the power plug and when I put it back in after 15 minutes, it took a VERY long time to come back. The boot was more than a half hour but it did fine in the end. Like you, 1 and 2 lit fairly soon but the rest was a struggle. <g>

Donna